Truth Gate ™
verified news, blogs, & magazines
RT USA News RT USA News
- New York State legislative leaders say Cuomo ‘MUST RESIGN’ after embattled governor brands such demands ‘ANTI-DEMOCRATIC’by RT on 2021-03-07 at 9:48 PM
Leaders of New York’s Assembly and Senate called on Governor Andrew Cuomo to resign just hours after he said stepping down because of rising sexual-harassment allegations by former staffers would be “anti-Democratic.” Read Full Article at RT.com
- ‘Used & betrayed’: Pro-life Biden backers say he broke promise to hear them, ramrodded Covid bill with taxpayer-funded abortionby RT on 2021-03-07 at 9:27 PM
Pro-life Christians who chose to support Democrat Joe Biden in last November's election said they're feeling “betrayed” after the new president rammed through Covid-19 relief legislation that includes taxpayer-funded abortion. Read Full Article at RT.com
- Ex-Republican Senate candidate Witzke banned from Twitter after calling trans activist ‘DEMONIC’by RT on 2021-03-07 at 9:03 PM
Lauren Witzke, a hardline right-winger who ran unsuccessfully for the US Senate in 2020, has been banned from Twitter. Her ban came after she called a trans activist “demonic” for suggesting that “little girls” can be “kinky.” Read Full Article at RT.com
- New York Times mocked for attempting to downplay 2020 BLM protest violence as ‘misinformation’by RT on 2021-03-07 at 5:42 PM
The New York Times has been lambasted online for bizarrely claiming that violence surrounding Black Lives Matter protests in 2020 was merely “misinformation” and likening it to Deep State conspiracy theories. Read Full Article at RT.com
- US will strike ‘at a time and place of our choosing’ after rocket attacks on bases in Iraq, Defense Secretary Austin saysby RT on 2021-03-07 at 4:19 PM
US Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin won’t say who was behind a recent rocket attack on an American airbase in Iraq, but his eyes are on Iran, and he says the US will strike again “at a time and place of our own choosing.” Read Full Article at RT.com
Global Warning Global Warning
- Chessby GWO on 2020-05-30 at 10:22 PM
The post Chess appeared first on Global Warning.
- They Are Watchingby GWO on 2020-05-20 at 4:33 PM
The post They Are Watching appeared first on Global Warning.
- Who Rules You?by GWO on 2020-05-10 at 1:52 AM
The post Who Rules You? appeared first on Global Warning.
- American Exceptionalismby GWO on 2020-04-04 at 11:18 PM
The post American Exceptionalism appeared first on Global Warning.
- Manufactured Consentby GWO on 2020-03-19 at 7:21 PM
The post Manufactured Consent appeared first on Global Warning.
Project Veritas was founded by James O'Keefe. The mission of Project Veritas is to investigate and expose corruption, dishonesty, self-dealing, waste, fraud, and other misconduct in both public and private institutions in order to achieve a more ethical and transparent society.
We will accomplish this by:
Launching specific journalistic investigations and widely publicize the results.
Conducting training workshops to teach others how to become modern-day muckrakers.
Creating a method for the public to alert journalists of issues and institutions that need to be investigated.
Project Veritas is a registered 501(c)3 organization. Project Veritas does not advocate specific resolutions to the issues that are raised through its investigations, nor do we encourage others to do so. Our goal is to inform the public of wrongdoing and allow the public to make judgments on the issues.
Sputnik News - World News, Breaking News & Top Stories Sputnik International is a global news agency keeping you updated on all the latest world news 24/7. Browse Sputnik for breaking news and top stories on politics, economy, social media and the most viral trends.
- At Least 17 People Dead, 420 Injured After Explosions Hit Equatorial Guinea's Bata, Authorities Sayon 2021-03-07 at 10:38 PM
According to local media reports, a series of 5 explosions shook the city with a small interval of time in between each one, with the first blast occurring at around 2 pm local time. Authorities evacuated the houses around the base as the detonations continued, although with progressively less impact.
- Biden Calls on Congress to Reinstate Voting Rights Act as He Signs Executive Order to Expand Accesson 2021-03-07 at 10:32 PM
Biden earlier said that the United States must revive and expand the 1965 voting rights act that was adopted at the height of the Civil Rights Movement in the country. In 2013, the US Supreme Court limited the US government’s power to supervise areas of the country with a history of voter discrimination or election irregularities.
- Putin Thanks Women, Particularly Healthcare Workers, on International Women's Dayon 2021-03-07 at 10:27 PM
MOSCOW (Sputnik) - Russian President Vladimir Putin has congratulated women with International Women’s Day, celebrated on March 8, emphasizing that female healthcare workers have made a major contribution in the fight against the coronavirus.
- Scottish Government Pressed Salmond Aide to Change Testimony to Sturgeon Conduct Probeon 2021-03-07 at 10:03 PM
Nicola Sturgeon faces calls to resign if she is found to have breached the Ministerial Code for misleading Parliament or wasting taxpayers' money over her government's pursuit of since-disproven sexual misconduct claims against her former party-mate and predecessor Alex Salmond.
- George Floyd Protesters Gather for Silent March in Minneapolis - Videoon 2021-03-07 at 9:08 PM
George Floyd's death in police custody last May triggered mass anti-police protests across the United States, with the unrest lasting through the whole summer and often growing into riots, including vandalism, arson and looting of local businesses.